United Chinese Americans (UCA)
“United Chinese Americans” (UCA) is a nationwide non-profit and nonpartisan federation of organizations and individuals dedicated to empowering Chinese American communities through civic participation, political engagement, heritage sharing, and youth development for the wellbeing of all Americans.
Please join UCA today!
1. Receive regular notice of news, programs, events and other alerts;
2. Enjoy discounts of UCA merchan
3. Have opportunity to serve our community and UCA at its leadership positions;
4. Your children will have opportunities to apply forinternship, scholarship and various contests only available to members;
5. Opportunity to join our future savings programs with affiliated merchants and providers;
6. Help your local UCA chapters or local partner organizations grow by sharing local and national members benefits;
7. Connects UCA members nationally when traveling;
8. Have the opportunity to be part of fighting for civil liberty and civil rights of fellow Chinese Americans.
Please choose the following membership options:
The diverse Chinese American communities and the Chinese diaspora to maximize their resources, influence, and impact
Organizations in Chinese American communities and the diaspora so that their voices are heard and rights protected
Communities in China, the U.S., and other parts of the world to deepen understanding and nurture global commonwealth
Domestic and international policies, legislation, and best practices for the common good of Chinese Americans
Statement by United Chinese Americans (UCA) On the United Airlines Incident
Like most people who have watched the incident video today, United Chinese Americans (UCA) is immensely disturbed by the violent and wrong action taken yesterday to remove a 69-year old Chinese American doctor from the plane by police from Chicago Department of Aviation and United Airlines at O'Hare International Airport.
We demand an immediate and thorough investigation by the United Airlines as well as by FAA regarding this horrible incident as well as about the booking and other industry practices adopted by the airlines in general.